Our top priority is to provide an environment that safeguards employees, contractors, stakeholders, the public and the communities in which we work. We take all necessary steps to minimize risks, while meeting or exceeding regulatory laws and standards. This includes:
- providing ongoing employee training
- developing and continually updating emergency response programs
- choosing contractors and suppliers with excellent safety and environmental track records
- ongoing monitoring of operational procedures to assess processes and programs and ensure compliance with current standards
- adhering to established reporting and investigative policies regarding injuries, accidents, and environmental issues
- providing wellness programs and benefits to employees.