NOBEL SAE 40 PETROL (1 Litre)
SAE Grades: Art No.
20W – 50 52633/…
SAE 50 52632/…
Classification: API: SD/CC
Nobel SAE 40 is a high performance monograde engine oil primarily intended for use in gasoline automotive engines of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and farm equipment. Nobel SAE 40 is a blend of highly refined mineral oils with high performance additives.
Nobel SAE 40 are engineered to resist thermal breakdown, so you can drive confidently in warmer temperatures. They are formulated to protect your engine and provide maximum performance for passenger cars and light trucks and performs at its best in temperatures above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Meet & Exceeds:
- Meets API SD/CC service classification
Features And Benefits
- Good protection against rust and corrosion
- Low Volatility
- Thermal and oxidation stability
- Good engine cleanliness
- Extended Interval between oil drains
- All round engine protection
- Provide maximum wear protection in warm climates
- Good control of sludge and deposits under adverse operating conditions